Real IT Challenges for Small- and Mid-Sized Businesses
- Technology is ever-changing and it’s hard to keep up with trends in security, software, and hardware.
- Computers are easier to use than ever before but they still do fail – and that means data disappears.
- Small- and mid-sized business owners need IT help but not a full-time IT person.
Why Marari Network Solutions?
- 3CX Certified Advanced Engineer and bronze level partner – demonstrated level of knowledge and practical experience with 3CX software PBX
- Microsoft Certified Professional – demonstrated level of knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Microsoft Cloud Specialist – demonstrated level of knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft cloud products such as Office 365 and Azure
- Macrium MVP Partner – demonstrated level of knowledge and practical experience with Macrium’s suite of backup software
- Over 30 years of practical experience in hardware, software, networks, and servers
What can we do for your business?
- Technology Consulting – navigating and planning in today’s complex information technology landscape
- Installation Services – setup and configuration of hardware and software purchased from your choice of vendor
- Managed Services – ongoing proactive management of hardware and software on your network to help minimize downtime
- Network and Server Administration – on-site and remote administration of your network to keep things patched, secure, and running smoothly
- Disaster Recovery Planning – best practices on planning, storing, and testing your backups in case of emergency
- Asset Disposal Services – partnership with a local charity to dispose of retired technology assets instead of sending them to a landfill