Real IT Challenges for Small- and Mid-Sized Businesses
- Technology is ever-changing and it’s hard to keep up with trends in security, software, and hardware.
- Computers are easier to use than ever before but they still do fail – and that means data disappears.
- Small- and mid-sized business owners need IT help but not a full-time IT person.
Why Marari Network Solutions?
- Ari has over 30 years of experience with hardware, software, and networks.
- Custom backup plans help to protect data from unfortunate mishaps.
- Sharing the time with other businesses means you can have the support when you need it most.
What did Ari do before he started his company in 2007?
- Led the service department of a local IT service provider
- Led the information technology team at the Fort Gary School Division during their amalgamation with the Assiniboine South School Division
- Managed the relationships of several key clients at KORTEX Computer
- Delivered training and installation services on digital office equipment including Ricoh and Konica Minolta
Here are some of our specialties!
- Malware and Virus awareness training
- Computer hardware and software installation services
- Server administration (remote and on-site) and maintenance
- Network support services
- Backup solution consulting and implementation services
- Asset disposal services